Corporate finance and investment structuring
We assist companies and investors in corporate finance transactions by identifying the most appropriate legal and fiscal structure, to be achieved through the issuance of equity, debt, hybrid financial instruments or mezzanine financing. Our professionals also provide assistance in recapitalization transactions and other forms of asset enhancement, as well as in the establishment and development of investment funds and investment clubs for the pursuit of specific investments.
- Management and leveraged buy-out
- Acquisition finance and other structured finance transactions
- Minority investments
- Capital increases, issue of bonds, including convertible bonds, and other capital transactions
- Issues of financial instruments
- Financing agreements and definition of related guarantees, both on lender and borrower side
- Assistance in legal and regulatory aspects
- Establishment of investment funds and similar vehicles under Italian and foreign law
- Investments in mutual funds under Italian and foreign law
- Constitution and development of so-called “investment clubs”.
- Definition of investment contracts and bridge financing
- Assistance to founders and venture capitalists and other investors, institutional or otherwise, in the context of recapitalisation and investment in start-ups
- Assistance in exit and divestment procedures