Corporate restructuring and insolvency
We provide assistance to companies and corporate groups in restructuring transactions for the definition of a new corporate group and/or company structure, including multinational contexts. We also support our clients in turn-around transactions aimed at restructuring existing debt, intervening to protect both debtors and creditors or potential investors.
- Merger and de-merger operations in preparation of financing transactions and other extraordinary corporate transactions.
- Assistance in the field of carve-outs and related valorisation
- Assistance in transfers and other internal group transactions
- Voluntary corporate liquidation procedures
- Management of restructuring operations aimed at resolving the business crisis
- Recovery plans and other debt restructuring instruments
- Assistance in composition procedures
- Definition of agreements with investors for the provision of functional finance
- Extraordinary transactions in the context of bankruptcy proceedings and corporate restructuring
- Assistance in corporate turnaround operations and in their related economic and corporate obligations